Sunday, April 8, 2012

NOTD: Easter Candy! OPI "Funny Bunny" with Lynnderella "Sweets to the Sweet"

Happy Bunny Day! Im taking a break from eating candy to show you my Easter mani -- you know I had to use one of those gorgeous Lynnderellas I got yesterday!!! "Sweets to the Sweet" is a slightly pink milky base with varous shapes and sizes of blue, red, lime green, purple, pink and true green glitters. Since the base is so light, I decided to try it over OPI's "Funny Bunny", a sheer white jelly (no shimmer, which is out of the ordinary for me!)

Here's the final product:


Look at all that glitter!!!!!!!!!!! This is 2 coats of "Sweets to the Sweet" over 2 coats of "Funny Bunny". Pardon the stray glitter, but the formula of SttS takes a little coercing to get applied somewhat evenly. I have true problems with scattered glitters -- my OCD does NOT like the fact that there aren't even amounts of glitter on each nail. But, I'm starting to appreciate the way these types of glitters look.


My thumbnail showed a great example of the glitters. I flooded my cuticles a bit, but I was so excited to see the final result that I was rushing! Also, hi lappy in the background!


Another thing about Stts is the glitter shades -- these are NOT colors I ever would have dreamed of putting together in the past, but it really does look like bits of candy. I can't stop staring at my hands!


With the exception of that one stray piece of glitter on my index finger, I really like this shot! This is a fairly true to life representation of the base color -- like an off white tinged with pink. I really like it -- pinks aren't usually my thing but this I can deal with!



How'd I do on this bottle shot????? Lynnderella bottles are very easy for me to hold (and look relatively natural) so I was fairly pleased with how this came out :)

Now just for fun....................


HAPPY EASTER!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment